Let us help you get that new set of wheels. We offer competitive rates and flexible repayment terms on all of our loans: new and used autos, motorcycles, boats, trailers, recreational vehicles, all-terrain vehicles, farm equipment and more. Our experienced loan officers can help you figure out which car is the best buy for your budget and which loan is right for you.
- Financing for up to 100% of the retail value*
- Flexible payment options, including payroll deduction, auto debit, auto transfer, payment coupons and online transfers.
- Terms up to 84 months*
- The option to add on loan protection products
- No prepayment penalties
*Rates and terms are subject to credit history and are subject to approval. Contact our loan department for details.
Loan agreements with Multipli Credit Union require you to maintain insurance coverage on your vehicle or real estate collateral for the term of your loan. You can use the forms on wehaveinsurance.com to send us insurance information about your vehicle or mortgage. By giving your insurance agent our name and address as Loss Payee/Lienholder/Lender, we will generally receive a copy of any change to your coverage.
We strongly urge you to purchase your own insurance.
If you do not buy your own insurance, we may buy insurance to protect our collateral. The insurance we purchase will primarily cover our interest in your collateral, and it will not offer you the protection you can get when you buy your own insurance. The insurance we purchase will not provide liability coverage, which the state requires you to maintain for vehicles.
There’s a certain thrill that comes with buying a home, and selecting your mortgage lender is just as important as deciding which house to choose. We offer many mortgage loans with multiple repayment terms. Some of our most popular programs include FHA, MHDC, USDA and VA loans. Not sure what you need? We can help.
- Financing for up to 100% loan-to-value for qualifying members
- Get prequalified to determine the program that will best fit your needs
- Get preapproved so that you know how much money you can comfortably borrow before finding your dream home
Like most homeowners, you’ve probably heard compelling reasons for refinancing your home loan: to keep your payments stable with a fixed-rate loan, lower your interest rate, get cash out of your home’s equity, or to consolidate debt.
Find out if it’s the right time to refinance. Our housing lenders can help you weigh your refinance options, and we’ll tell you honestly if it’s the right move for you.
Home Equity Loans
Time for a major purchase? Pay for it with a Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC). This open-ended, revolving line of credit allows future advances on the approved line of credit. It’s the ideal way to use the equity you’ve built up in your home for a variety of purchases—home improvements, college expenses, weddings or other big-ticket purchases.
- A variable, low-interest rate that’s tied to the prime-lending rate
- Repayment terms up to 15 years based on the amount financed
- No Annual Fees
- Easy access to your funds
This loan allows you to borrow on the strength of your credit with no collateral.
- Fixed, low rates and payments
- Terms up to 36 months
Signature Line of Credit
Not sure how much you'll need or when you'll need it? The Signature Line of Credit is the same as a Signature Loan but with:
- Amounts up to $3,000
- Low, variable payments
- Convenient access to funds through ATMs, Online Banking, phone or local branches
Debt Consolidation Loan
Hit a rough patch? “Debt” doesn’t have to be a dirty word. Let us help you pay it down with a personalized plan for consolidation either through a signature loan, home equity loan or vehicle refinance.
- Amounts vary based on collateral and credit
- Terms up to five years
- One monthly statement
Fresh Start Loan Program
What is it?
The Fresh Start Loan Program is a more affordable alternative to traditional payday loans that will provide much-needed relief to people struggling in the payday loan debt cycle. It will provide members access to small, short-term loans with reasonable rates and fees so that they can pay off high-interest payday loans.
What's the most money I can borrow?
It depends on your situation. We encourage you to come in talk to us.
Who is eligible?
We will work with members to determine if this product is the right fit for their situation and to help them consolidate their existing payday loans so that they get out of the debt cycle faster.
When can I start?
The program officially starts when we receive the go-ahead from the U.S. Treasury in 2016, but we are encouraging people to consider opening an account now to be ready once the program is in place.
What do I have to do?
- Be a member of Multipli Credit Union
- Have an active account with Multipli for 90 days or more
- No check fraud on Chex Systems
- Monthly direct deposit
- Must do 12 debit card or check transactions per month
- Enroll in eStatements
How much does it cost?
- Annual Fee: $25
- Rate: 26%
- Deposit requirement: At the time of the loan, 10% of loan proceeds are deposited into a savings account and held until the loan is paid in full. The hold is released once the loan is paid.
But I need help now.
Let our loan officers review your financial situation to determine if you are eligible for one of our available loan offerings.
Do I have to come in?
Yes, you have to come to one of our three branches to open your account.
Questions? Please reach out to us at 417.865.3912 or via email.